Blurb, back cover copy, jacket copy, or promotional copy
Whatever you call it, the purpose is the same as appealing content and an eye-catching cover:
- Capture the reader’s attention
- Hook them in the story
- Convince them to buy the book.
- Basic blurb/cover copy/product description for fiction or non-fiction (approximately 100-200 words)
- Extended product description (best suited for series, multi-pubbed authors, or box sets)
- Author biography (New Service!)
- Taglines, log lines, tweets or other ultra-short promos (New Service! Great for series or boxed sets!)
All Genres! Fiction or Non-Fiction!
Whether you write romance, mystery/thrillers, sci-fi/fantasy, young adult, general fiction or any other genre, BlurbCopy can create copy tailored to your genre or subject. For examples, check our Portfolio.
Make your work irresistible!
At BlurbCopy, the information you provide on the work order is carefully reviewed not only to select the most interesting and intriguing details of your work, but to evaluate how you tell your story so the blurb that is created provides a true picture of you—the author—and the unique way you alone have told your story.
The “flavor” of the copy will:
- Match the tone and flavor of your genre
- Be appealing to your target audience
- Complement your unique voice
Let BlurbCopy Help You Unlock Your Book’s Potential!
Girl Fishing image courtesy of africa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Book Image courtesy of antpkr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net